Safe Banking Systems, a part of Accuity, was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Mineola, New York. We are currently seeking a candidate to work in our Data Analyst/FIU department. This role will be in our Mineola, NY and/or New York City office.
Our company provides powerful anti-money laundering and compliance solutions that enable institutions to identify, assess and manage risk across the enterprise. SBS’ holistic approach reaches across business silos to combat financial crime and find the bad guys that other systems miss. The patented risk ranking methodology and probability scoring model in SAFE Advanced Solutions Visual Intelligence Platform® solves key KYC, Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence issues.
At Safe Banking Systems we work in a very supportive and collaborative environment to serve as a trusted partner to our clients. We strive to earn and maintain our clients by consistently adhering to the highest standards. SBS applies the Agile methodology to everything we do (product development, client services, and operations) making us extremely efficient and professional. We have an open door policy and promote furthering education and certifications.
You will be working for a Director who has over 7 years of management experience in Finance and Analysis. He is committed to your personal and professional development with unlimited coaching and training to ensure your success.
In this position you will:
- Help conduct analysis of customer profiles that match individual names and entities identified by government sources and reports as suspected or affiliated with terrorism, money laundering or other financial crimes.
- Make day to day decisions with limited supervision.
- Assist in reviews of suspicious activity and intelligence reports related to financial crime, money laundering or terrorist finance.
- Proactively assist in identifying financial risk and helping senior management respond in a proactive manner.
- Need excellent organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work alternate schedules, including weekends and holidays as needed.
Be ready to talk to us about:
- Your experience (min. 5 years) in day to day decision making
- Your strong communication skills and ability to work individually and within a team
- Your organizational skills
- Your knowledge of BSA, KYC, USA Patriot Act
- Why you feel this position is for you and what drew you to Safe Banking Systems
If you are interested in becoming part of a winning team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org