Safe Banking Systems, a part of Accuity, was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Mineola, New York. We are currently seeking a Programmer to work in our Kennesaw, GA office.
Safe Banking Systems is a provider of powerful anti-money laundering and compliance solutions that enable institutions to identify, assess and manage risk across the enterprise. SBS’ holistic approach reaches across business silos to combat financial crime and find the bad guys that other systems miss. The patented risk ranking methodology and probability scoring model in SAFE Advanced Solutions Visual Intelligence Platform® solves key KYC, Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence issues.
At Safe Banking Systems we work in a very supportive and collaborative environment to serve as a trusted partner to our clients. We strive to earn and maintain our clients by consistently adhering to the highest standards. SBS applies the Agile methodology to everything we do (product development, client services, and operations) making us extremely efficient and professional. We have an open door policy and promote furthering education and certifications.
You will be working for an industry expert with 10+ years of experience in Programming and Production. He is committed to your personal and professional development with unlimited coaching and training to ensure your success.
In this position you will:
- Monitor production
- Perform ETL on files
- Perform deployment of web application and services, and upgrades
- Plan future deployments
- Facilitate technological discussions with clients and non-technical users
- Need to know .Net Development in C# and/or F#
- Perform SQL queries
- Need to know encryption using PGP
Be ready to talk to us about:
- Your experience (3+ years) in day to day decision making
- Your strong communication skills and ability to work individually and within a team
- Your organizational skills
- Your knowledge of SQL; .Net Development; Web Services; SQL Server Configuration; SFTP (with key based authentication)
- Why you feel this position is for you and what drew you to Safe Banking Systems
If you are interested in becoming part of a winning team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org