1.Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that may be placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone (hereinafter the “device“) to store or collect information about your preferences and your browsing activity on the Service. This is subject to your cookie preferences, which you can change at any time (see below). To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
SBS may use session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies only last for the specific duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device’s hard drive until you delete them or they expire.
2.Cookies preference and how to remove
There are several ways to manage cookies. However, by changing any settings you may not be able to make full use of the Services. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies on your device by modifying settings in your web browser. The ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar on most browsers will show you how to set or change your cookie preferences. To learn more, please visit:
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677,
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en,
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences,
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html·
Many of the cookies we use are “strictly necessary” cookies. By blocking or deleting them, some features of the Services may not function properly.
We are also using some analytics tools that generate cookies which can be specifically opt-out. To learn more, please visit:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Eloqua: https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/opt-status.html